Glamorous Bar by Envy Interiors
Envy Interiors @ Beirut Souks Dowtown Beirut Lebanon
SLP (starch bound low density wood based panel) is environmentally friendly wood paneling composed of wood shavings and sawdust: a recipe that might have been invented by a baker. Having been mixed with yeast and fungal microorganisms, rolled out and allowed to begin drying, the shavings and sawdust rise like bread dough to form panels of hard, aerated wood foam. The panels are rigid, stable and ultra light. Main applicarions include furniture and interior design. Like wood SLP can be glued, sanded, pierced sawed and screw mounted. Density: 250 KG/ m3
Warm Living room designed by Vick Vanlian
Everyone is familiar with polythene bubble wrap, with its endless rows of miniature air cushions. PluriGigaball is based on the same principle, but here the oversize pockets of air, each measuring 25 cm, are encapsulated between two sheets of thermal welded PVC. Lie down on this resilient cushion of air, and you’re floating 5 cm above floor level. Plurigigaball is available for use as a mattress a floor covering and a seating cushion. Colors are khaki, smoke, orange, strawberry and light yellow.
Bar lounge designed by Vick Vanlian
Honeycomb structures lend a high degree of rigidity to a wide range of materials. Filling the cells with foam adds to the shock and deformation resistance of the end product. Mikor is a revolutionary new material (foam filled honeycomb of FFH) for the creation of ultra light composites that have the physical properties of honeycomb and the convenience of foam panels. Chemical resistant and stable, Mikor also offers good sound insulation.
Hello readers, we are going to give you some information about the Copper foam by Envy Interiors
Copper foam structures are made using polymer foam coasted with a conductor substrate. A block of polymer foam is cut into rolls, which are placed into am electrolysis bath to obtain a uniform deposit intact. The same technique can be used with other metals, including nickel, lead and even precious metals. The weight of the metal deposit varies from 0.3 to 1 Kg per square meter. Metal foam structures are widely employed in electrical engineering, the metal chemicals industry, and electromagnetic and thermal insulation (catalyser support, alkaline batteries, electrolysis-based metals recycling, thermal exchangers and so forth)
Living room 2011 by Envy Interiors
2. Replace Lamps- Lamps are probably the one thing in your home that will give others a clue that your room is outdated. Seek out new and fresh lamps that make a statement.
3. Add A Throw Or Afghan- Similar to decorative pillows, throws and afghans add texture to your furniture. They come in all kinds of natural and man made fabrics. Find a pattern and style that you like.
4. Eliminate Clutter- Clutter has a way of eliminating the desired mood and effect of any room. Find storage spaces for papers, toys, and other items that take from the personality of a room.
unique design by vick Vanlian
2. Hang Pictures or Mirror- Hang pictures that reflect your personality. Try frames that are more ornate. When hanging a mirror, try and position it so that it reflects and nice view or an interesting architectural element.
3. Group Figurines- Pull out your favorite collectibles. Show off your personality. Find a display area and group related objects together, in sets of three or five. Try and vary the shapes.
A Lebanese Interior Designer.